Solar street lamp controller, It is using Micro-controller control and intelligent senses. It can automatically open the lamp at dark, and turn to high-light automatically after giving the lamp low-light for half an hour. And then turn to morning light when set time is up or at day break. After that, the lamp can be closed automatically after half an hour (the time of high-light can be set.) The controller also deals with the batteries charge and discharge. When the battery is in low voltage, the lamp will be closed automatically to protect the battery. When it is full, the lamp will be into PWM unstable charge automatically. While at dark, the charging circuit will be turned off to prevent battery discharge through the solar panels. Moreover, this controller has a comprehensive protection circuitry to prevent accidental damage to the controller. See here about how to apply this Solar charging and Lighting controller.
1. Light control + time control turn on/off + time control turn on + light control turn on.
2. It can set light intensity to save energy consumption, and really achieve saving the energy
3. It can prevent the battery from over-charging and over-discharging.
4. It can prevent reverse charging (the battery charges the solar panel).
5. It can prevent reverse connection of the battery and solar panel.
6. It will start up the lighting system in the evening automatically according to the intensity of the light.
7. It will shut down the lighting system according to the time setting or shut down the lighting system automatically when it is dawn.
8. It has a LET indicator of the working condition of charging and discharging:
One piece of Charge Indicator LED (mark: Charge). When it is bright, the battery is charged strongly; flickeringly means floating charge, no light means stop charging.
One piece of Load Indicator LED (mark: Light). When it is bright, there is output and load can work; if LED goes out, means there isn’t output and the load cannot work.
Battery indicator: red under =voltage, Green =full Yellow =normal
12V / 24V Automatic distinguish voltage
Max charge current
Max discharge current
Charge off voltage（HVD）
14.4V / 28.8V
Low Voltage Directive（LVD）
10.8V / 21.6V
Low Voltage Restore（LVR）
11.8V / 23.6V
light control turn on + light control turn off
Light time control
Light control turn on/off + time control turn on/off
Time control classification
0.5 hours started，half an hour of one grade ，up to 10 hours
Out put route
single output, 12V DC or 24V DC depending on the battery
IP55, Means that can be used in outdoor
Max loop voltage drop
Weight：280g, Size：134*100*31 mm